Monday 16 January 2017

Christmas Circles!

There are endless possibilities with circles!
I've enjoyed designing many woolly things that fit well in and around charity shop bangles!
This Christmas these robins flew to many parts of the country...







Stranding the red mohair across the circles reminded me of the 70s picture trend for weaving string or cotton around nails...


By varying the stitches the beauty of some bangles could be seen!





 Some Christmas sparkles!

Thick fluffy yarn with sparkle was fab for these icy danglers!



Its a grey wet day today - so enjoying the sparkles of the icy photos!
I'm looking forward to seeing our robins around the garden and listening for their tunes.

4 comments:

linda said...

Great idea's there Ali, I love those owls I bet the recipients loved them. :) xx

Amy at love made my home said...

The robins are adorable! I can see why you have a flock of them!

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

The robins are really sweet. I nearly bought a robin thing for the garden once then I remembered robins are territorial and it would actually scare the real ones away. And I wouldn't want that

crazydazy said...

What a transformation to charity shop bangles. Love the robins and icy danglers. So very creative as always.