Thursday 14 August 2014

Daisy Daisy...

Earlier this week my friends celebrated their Silver Wedding Anniversary...
I have enjoyed looking back at the photos of their special day and remembering all the happy details!


My friend wore a beautiful lacy dress, 
in our delicate bouquets and hair we had small yellow roses, gypsophila, gentian and ivy.
My Laura Ashley bridesmaids dress had coiled white roses at the back.
The Orders of Service were bound in deep blue sugar paper and inscribed with the groom's beautiful handwriting.


I still cherish the framed coloured pencil drawing of an Ox-Eye Daisy drawn by my friend....
I have sent them my interpretation...


A wet felted background, loomed daisies with needlefelted middles and tiny crocheted gypsophila


Happy Anniversary R and A
Hope you have many more to come!
x

5 comments:

crazydazy said...

Hope your friends had a lovely anniversary. Love the ox eye daisies and the wet felted background sets them off beautifully.

Jacqui Galloway said...

My spider senses let me down this morning. Absolutely love the felt, especially the Ox-eye daisies and sharing your memories of the day.
Jacqui xx

Amy at love made my home said...

So pretty!! xx

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

very nice

Angela said...

very pretty Ali and I love the apron your Mum had commissioned for you. Happy crafting