Saturday 15 June 2013

More Daisies!


Happy Birthday to one of our Nieces! 
She has recently bought a stunning dress covered in 9 petalled, black centred daisies. 
This bloom has been sent in the post.


 There are lawn-fuls of Daisy patterns around - but I made my own, tweaking my dragonfly wings pattern and stash busted 9g in the planning and execution.
I might try some more with yellow centres and a few more petals....


Whilst hooking earlier daisies, Ali over at the Creations of Crazy Dazy was making her own beautifully knitted daisy chain - her fab photo tutorial and patten can be found here
These sunny pictures are reminding me of the beautiful weather we have had ...

4 comments:

Willow said...

You are such a creative crocheting sculpter ... love your daisy.

Hilde said...

Such a sweet crochet daisy, Ali, I love it :) And so beautifully photographed too.

crazydazy said...

love your black eyed daisy....thanks for giving me a mention, Ali

Ana BC said...

Love the daisies...both the real and the crochet ones ;-)