Tuesday 22 February 2011

1st Class Post


I had planned to blog a woolly post...but I had 2 fantastic letters from friends this morning..
I love receiving newsy letters and like to write the odd (lengthy) one too!
I've been really excited about starting my own blog and spend ages reading about other people's inspiring creative and colourful lives online. I txt some of my friends e-mail and fb others....but nothing beats a handwritten surprise envelope stuffed with news!
One of this mornings missives was from a friend I have just got back in touch with via the internet after a gap of several years... we are enjoying catching up on our news using the form of communication we began 32 years ago! Its great reading the style of her phrasing and her familiar handwriting.
The other letter was from a more regular correspondent with very distinctive handwriting...I always recognise her envelopes and she always manages to convey her energy, enthusiasm and spontaneity on paper!
So Thank you to L and T ....reminding me its good to communicate whatever medium we choose!

No comments: