Friday 27 May 2016

Wood you believe it....?

....I've posted another parcel!

Another fun project found on the wonderful web!





This wiggly woody wonder is making its way to Sheffield University









All the details can be found here.





 
This started as a short foundation chain...




...I hooked 1htr in the first stitch, 2 htrs in the second, round....



...and round....



...and round until the variegated wool ran out!






I think there's about 25g wiggling around!


Looking forward to seeing other forest features and the whole hyperbolic happening!



4 comments:

crazydazy said...

What a weird and wonderful shape...what fun!

linda said...

I love it! :) xx

Madeleine Jotz Lean said...

Thank you for this post, and for sending us the parcel! it arrived safely today!
I'll link this from our website! Madeleine

Jacqui Galloway said...

Late as always these days! Loving your freeform in colours and shape. This is a project after my own heart. You've inspired me!