Thursday 17 May 2012

Still Hooked!

Due to Time And Relative Displacement Of Space I have had to Temporarily Rehouse All Stuff Hastily hence a delay in blogging and a slight change in creative activity!

I have been concentrating on more portable crochet projects and have found that I have really missed felting...I keep gazing at my hamper of fluffiness and hope to get my hands soapy sometime soon but in the meantime...

I enjoy projects that can be completed in a relatively short time, whilst browsing (or should I say getting completely engrossed in) Ravelry I came across Kaldred by Karie and I love the pattern!



I find them very therapeutic to make




....and I like to use two yarns at a time to add a bit of variety!






There have also been various experiments with butterflies, fish, flowers, and granny squares - which I find great fun and I have a fab idea to follow up.....however
Tracey has written a brill pattern for Jubilee bunting and  I have set out making some for something special happening soon.....



9 comments:

Starfish Studio said...

Ah, so that's what they're called!
What a lot you've made! I like mine best of all though ;)
K x

Melody said...

What a great idea!! They look just wonderful ~ love all the fun colors!

Charlotte said...

love the bracelets! Must make one....!

Hindustanka said...

Really a great idea to make such bracelets. Good colour choice too :)

Tracey Todhunter said...

Those are so pretty. I want to make some too :) Thanks for linking to the bunting pattern xx

Emma V said...

Really gorgeous and fab! I want to make one now!

Unknown said...

I love these crochet cuffs! Thanks for sharing the link to the pattern - I will definitely have to have a go at these. I really like the flower you have aded to them too. You're such a natural at crochet - 2 yarns at a time, very clever.
Becky x

Jenny said...

Wow...these look so tricky to make..but are sooo "COOL" as my 12 year old would say!
It would appear I've not visited for AGES...so delighted to see you've done the tag challenge..loved reading all your little bits ..they certainly made me smile :)x
Thanks for your sweet words over on my blog too...you DO say the loveliest of things :)x

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Hello Ali - you have learned to crochet so quickly! I really like the combination of colours you've used in your woolly bracelets, they're all so bright and jolly.
...are you moving house or reorganising your current space? Either way, I hope things go smoothly for you! LIz xx